Weather ForecastCurrentlyLight RainToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Cloudy with rain.Saturday02/23 100%RainCloudy with periods of rain. High 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Sunday02/24 70%Chance of RainCloudy with light rain early. Thunder possible. High 73F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Monday02/25 0%ClearMainly sunny. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Tuesday02/26 0%ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 57F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday02/27 20%ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday02/28 20%Partly CloudyPartly to mostly cloudy. High around 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday03/01 40%Chance of RainConsiderable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
The Climate of the Hampton Roads area of Virginia is mild with 4 seasons and while you do occaissionally see snow in the winter, it usually melts quickly and it is generally a comfortable place to live year round. Here is a chart showing the average high and low temperatures by month: